My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Add time to end of a recording

(7 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

MikeHRC

Hi,

I recently bought a Humax HDR-1100S to use on Freesat, however it often misses the end of programmes that I record.

Is there an easy way to automatically add an extra few minutes to the end of a recording to ensure that I get the whole programme?.

Thanks,
    Mike

| Mon 20 Mar 2017 14:04:45 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

MikeHRC - 3 minutes ago  » 
    I recently bought a Humax HDR-1100S to use on Freesat, however it often misses the end of programmes that I record.
    Is there an easy way to automatically add an extra few minutes to the end of a recording to ensure that I get the whole programme?.

Perhaps you could start by listing a few of the programs that are being truncated including the channel and time you are recording them?

| Mon 20 Mar 2017 14:09:35 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pollensa1946

special member

MikeHRC - 15 minutes ago  » 
    Hi,
    Thanks,
    Mike

In Settings you can apply padding to both start and finish of pgms. I would not recommend it as it causes problems with contiguous recordings.

| Mon 20 Mar 2017 14:21:43 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

MikeHRC

Martin Liddle - 4 hours ago  » 

MikeHRC - 3 minutes ago  » 

Perhaps you could start by listing a few of the programs that are being truncated including the channel and time you are recording them?

Martin,

So far it has done it to Morse a couple of times on ITV 3

| Mon 20 Mar 2017 18:15:39 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

MikeHRC

Pollensa1946 - 3 hours ago  » 

MikeHRC - 15 minutes ago  » 
    Hi,
    Thanks,
    Mike

In Settings you can apply padding to both start and finish of pgms. I would not recommend it as it causes problems with contiguous recordings.

Are you sure - I have looked in settings and cannot find any options that refer to this ... Can you explain where please?

| Mon 20 Mar 2017 18:16:28 #5 |
  6. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Settings
    General Settings
    Recording

| Mon 20 Mar 2017 20:20:07 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

MikeHRC

Barry - thank you very much, I don't know how I managed to miss that.

Cheers,
    Mike

| Mon 20 Mar 2017 20:32:49 #7 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.