My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

All in one remote

(14 posts)
  1. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

I've got a One For All 6+3: URC-7960.
    Some of the basic buttons are preset and any that are not can be easily copied using the learning feature.
    I've pretty much got everything on identicle buttons and for the ones that don't have an idendical button name then there's plenty of available buttons to use for anything else you may need.

| Tue 26 Feb 2013 1:07:22 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

dinkybluebug

The home button isn't defined by default. You have to find that function and drag it over to which ever button you want. I have this remote too, and set up the menu button as my home button. I also added extra buttons for settings, search, and recordings list too. All of these need be assigned yourself

| Tue 26 Feb 2013 20:34:25 #12 |
  3. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

dinkybluebug - 2 hours ago  » 
    The home button isn't defined by default. You have to find that function and drag it over to which ever button you want. I have this remote too, and set up the menu button as my home button. I also added extra buttons for settings, search, and recordings list too. All of these need be assigned yourself

Not sure if your referring to the one for all remote or not, but if you are then I've put the Home on the PopUp button, Recordings List ive put on Video, Search ive put on Audio, Exit on the curved arrow.

| Tue 26 Feb 2013 23:02:34 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

sorbiegunnerou

Viffergb - 1 month ago  » 
    I've had the Harmony 555 for a few years now and it works fine my Samsung TV, Foxsat HDR, Fox-HDR T2 and 9200T.
    Only complaint is the decal starting to wear off on the 'OK' button

I've got the same symptoms but worse. The decals is wearing from the actions button and all the colour has now disappeared from the colour buttons. Also the '1' button now needs a good wiggle to register.
    Having said all that I've just got a HDR 1000s and I've got it programmed up pretty well. Recordings on the star, Home on Menu and list on the hash. The only problem was no button for back so I have it on button 3 page one of additional buttons.
    I was expecting to have to spend a few days tweeking to get it just right but so far it all seems to work fine.
    it would cost over £100 to get a comparable remote to the harmony 555 nowadays so I'll happily live with the cosmetic failings.

| Fri 8 Mar 2013 14:16:11 #14 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.