My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

All4-002 Connection error on 4Player

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

JohnH77

special member

When I use the 4Player to watch a programme the screen often goes black and then I get an "All4-002 connection error" message which says my internet is down.

Initially I stopped the programme and, when I restarted it, all was OK again ... until it happened again. I think it is more common just before an advert break.

I then discovered that if I left it alone it recovered itself after about 10 seconds.

I have never experienced it on the BBC Player before now.

I have just upgraded my broadband from 39 Mb/s to 200Mb/s so I doubt it is my connection.

Any thoughts?

| Mon 15 Jul 2019 13:30:37 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

dfday

I have just bought a FVP5000 and, when setting it up, I noticed the same drop out and error message on All4. (And possibly another channel, but I'm not sure without going through again). I am using wifi with the FVP sited about 10 feet from the modem/wifi transmitter on a nominal 50MB/s service. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

| Thu 14 Oct 2021 19:45:34 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

dfday - 3 hours ago  » 
    I have just bought a FVP5000 and, when setting it up, I noticed the same drop out and error message on All4. (And possibly another channel, but I'm not sure without going through again).

What software version ids the FVP-5000T using?

| Thu 14 Oct 2021 23:11:34 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.