My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Android app delete?

(8 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

stoneblade

Hi all,

Been having a play with the new box for the past few hours and must say impressed so far. Have an issue with the android app, well may be just me haha. How do you delete recordings, be it in the recording area or even a recording schedule in the app? I have tried swiping and long holding the recording but nothing pops up.

Thanks in advance

| Fri 26 Mar 2021 16:09:54 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

stoneblade - 1 hour ago  » 
    Hi all,
    Been having a play with the new box for the past few hours and must say impressed so far. Have an issue with the android app, well may be just me haha. How do you delete recordings, be it in the recording area or even a recording schedule in the app? I have tried swiping and long holding the recording but nothing pops up.
    Thanks in advance

Swipe left to reveal a delete button.

| Fri 26 Mar 2021 17:45:22 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

stoneblade

grahamlthompson - 3 hours ago  » 

Hi all,
    Thanks in advance

Thanks for the reply. It doesn't seem to be work on my Galaxy s10 or my wifes Pixel 2

| Fri 26 Mar 2021 21:41:42 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

stoneblade

On another note, I read somewhere this devices allows Dolby Atmos pass through How do I enable this in the settings?

| Fri 26 Mar 2021 21:46:12 #4 |
  5. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

stoneblade - 50 secs ago  » 

Hi all,
    Thanks in advance

Thanks for the reply. It doesn't seem to be work on my Galaxy s10 or my wifes Pixel 2

I am talking about recordings you have transcoded and downloaded to the app to make them available off line.

If you have not done this and they are still as recorded, Simply select the recording you want to delete viewing the box on your TV using HDMI and press red with the recording viewed in any screen and confirm the delete.

| Fri 26 Mar 2021 21:48:10 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

stoneblade

grahamlthompson - 3 mins ago  » 

Hi all,
    Thanks in advance

I am talking about recordings you have transcoded and downloaded to the app to make them available off line.
    If you have not done this and they are still as recorded, Simply select the recording you want to delete viewing the box on your TV using HDMI and press red with the recording viewed in any screen and confirm the delete.

Ah ok thanks, so the scheduled recordings and recorded programs cant be modified or deleted via the app?

| Fri 26 Mar 2021 21:53:05 #6 |
  7. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

stoneblade - 12 hours ago  » 

Hi all,
    Thanks in advance

Ah ok thanks, so the scheduled recordings and recorded programs cant be modified or deleted via the app?

You can add and delete recording recording schedules via the app and view recordings as well.

| Sat 27 Mar 2021 10:44:59 #7 |
  8. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

grahamlthompson - 2 hours ago  » 

stoneblade - 12 hours ago  » 

Hi all,
    Thanks in advance

You can add and delete recording recording schedules via the app and view recordings as well.

Correction the new update has lost the capability to delete recording schedules. You can add them but only delete using the box directly.

So you can

Watch Live TV

Add a series or one off recording from the epg

Display the recording Schedule and show upcoming episodes in a series

play back recordings

Display and play back downloaded content you can watch without an internet connection.

Convert to Mobile Format. option in the recordings list to create downloaded content.

You can delete when viewed using the drag left option. Converting one now to confirm. It will take a while. I will post again when it's complete.

Tip if you want to use the app say to watch something like Breakfast TV. Set a reminder using the box itself. This will wake the box and give you access to live TV without having to manually wake the box from sby.

| Sat 27 Mar 2021 13:13:03 #8 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.