My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Android freesat app

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

mallah

Is anyone else using this app with their 1100s? I've paired mine but every time I try to set a recording it says that feature is unavailable at the moment - please try later?

Any ideas anyone?

| Sat 31 Oct 2015 8:47:47 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

johnkdevnull

Works for me. Remote control and setting recordings all work.

I've found it can be a bit flakey and in that event I had to go into settings -> apps -> freesat -> force stop and then also clear cache.

Does it show your recordings, current and planned, in the 'My TV' section? That would indicate a successful pairing.

| Tue 3 Nov 2015 12:40:01 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Danbo

^^^
    Seems to work reasonably well for me. Freaked out a bit when I asked it to record a program from the app that had already started. The box lost all EPG entries and I could not cancel the recording. Had to power off the box by the remote. It going into low power mode and back on again cleared the issue.

Also I find that sometimes the apps reports a program as unknown date - "Jan 1970".... Then it seems to resolve once it contacts the Freesat server again. The only one that didn't, seemed to be a schedule change and the program was left hanging in the "Planned" recording until I manually deleted it.

| Tue 3 Nov 2015 12:53:16 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.