My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Another Freesat HDR-1010S

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

farlicar

Hello to everyone,

Our Satellite viewing so far.

We started out with Sky about 8 years ago. Had the basic box the got an update a couple of years later to a HD+ box.

In January 2015 we dropped Sky as the value for money was going down and moved over to Freesat.

We have not had much trouble, the occasional freeze, Youtube not showing videos once in a while. On the whole does what it is supposed to pretty well.

Our problem is we always seem to be running at about 85% full on the drive. As soon as one thing is watched, it is being replaced with something else. I would imagine we are not the only ones like that

And as is typical of forums like this, you tend to join when you have a problem. That'll be posted shortly.

Many thanks for approving the account.

| Wed 17 Oct 2018 18:57:49 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

When viewed delete - my unit has function almost perfectly for the last 3 years at least.

P.s Welcome to the forum.

| Wed 17 Oct 2018 19:07:38 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

farlicar

Cheers,

For myself and the rest of the family we have found the 1010S easy to use and reliable. Having seen some of the other posts for this device though I am beginning to wonder if we have been lucky, up till now.

:-\

| Wed 17 Oct 2018 19:20:54 #3 |
  4. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

farlicar - 9 minutes ago  » 
    Cheers,
    For myself and the rest of the family we have found the 1010S easy to use and reliable. Having seen some of the other posts for this device though I am beginning to wonder if we have been lucky, up till now.
    :-\

Few post good news with their units, so forum has a typical shew.

| Wed 17 Oct 2018 19:31:50 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.