My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Anyone got an Aura with a Samsung QLED TV?

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

james_uk

special member

Hi, Just wondering if anyone on here has a Samsung QLED with their Aura?

I have a Samsung Q85R and when i used it with my old Humax 5000T and used my Samsung smart remote, i would be able to go to my Humax box and pick the recordings option and it would open the saved recordings on the 5000T.

After setting up my new Humax Aura the Samsung smart remote has picked it up and works with the box in all ways apart from the saved recordings option.

I have the exact same options when i go to the Humax box with the smart remote and the recordings option is there but when i press ok it just shows me at the bottom of the screen which current programme is on the TV, no recordings show.

I have found i have to use the Humax remote to see them.

Not the biggest issue in the world but i generally don't really use the humax remote much as the smart remote pretty much done everything and wondered why it doesn't with the Humax Aura, has anyone else has experienced this too? and if so have you found a way to fix it?

Regards

James

| Fri 13 Aug 2021 22:12:47 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

bogbody

I had similar with the Aura when replacing a youview box, the tv responded as you describe.
    The one-for-all Aura key map didn't send the correct key code. The remote I have allows key programing - I just repogrammed the key and its been fine since.

| Sat 14 Aug 2021 9:33:21 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

james_uk

special member

Little annoying isn't it.

I still have my old 5000T box and found if i press the recordings button on that it brings up the same screen that shows up when i go to humax then recordings on screen with my samsung smart remote which makes me wonder if the TV is just using a default remote button set from the older units and maybe just havn't added the Aura yet.

I can search for devices by model no when i add them on my TV and found i can add the 4000T and 5000T but the Aura isn't listed yet.

| Mon 16 Aug 2021 9:22:40 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.