My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

audio/video buffering problem

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Nadin

Hello,I just bough humax box (1010s) and everything was perfect till i swich it to non-freesat mode, about 80%(just bbc working fine lol) channels show me 'audio/video decoding buffering is underrun' It's my first satelite box and I dont kno it's probem of box or dish? or I just can't receive this channels? (i try to find how to fix it before i post ,some ppl said about "red button" but when i click it nothing happen ?)280 pound for only freesat mode channels its abit disappointment for me..

| Sat 17 Aug 2013 9:28:42 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Nadin - 57 minutes ago  » 
    Hello,I just bough humax box (1010s) and everything was perfect till i swich it to non-freesat mode, about 80%(just bbc working fine lol) channels show me 'audio/video decoding buffering is underrun' It's my first satelite box and I dont kno it's probem of box or dish? or I just can't receive this channels? (i try to find how to fix it before i post ,some ppl said about "red button" but when i click it nothing happen ?)280 pound for only freesat mode channels its abit disappointment for me..

When you scanned you did select only free to air and not all (which includes lots and lots of encrypted channels)

| Sat 17 Aug 2013 10:28:00 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Nadin

Will try search again later,daughter not allow me to take remote to my hends now thank for reply

| Sat 17 Aug 2013 13:41:45 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.