My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Aura app on iOS

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

boogersa

special member

The app rollout/patching on iOS is later than on android. There’s been an update recently on android but still waiting for the update to appear iOS. Does anyone know when the iOS update will appear?

| Fri 5 Feb 2021 13:52:10 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

larkim

special member

What needs updating? As far as I could see there were no visible differences between the two Android versions, and the iOS one is working fine is it not?

| Fri 5 Feb 2021 13:54:34 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

boogersa

special member

I don’t have an android phone. I was assuming any updates to the app would have to be applied to both unless the problem was only impacting how it worked on android phones. There are improvements to the app that could be made in my opinion though.

| Fri 5 Feb 2021 14:29:59 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

larkim

special member

Definitely agree improvements could be made (though it does work fine), but as no new features appeared in the later version of the Android update, I suspect you could assume that the update was for bug fixes only which related to Android, so you're not missing out on anything!

| Fri 5 Feb 2021 15:12:36 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

boogersa

special member

There’s probably other improvements which could be highlighted but being able to cancel a recording and filtering channels from the TV guide are top of my list. Oh, and maybe being able to flip the guide automatically when in landscape.

| Fri 5 Feb 2021 19:33:32 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.