My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Aura confused about the time

(8 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

larkim

special member

6pm here, but the Aura thinks it's midnight, despite showing the EPG in the right place.

Not tried to fix yet through a reboot, just curious if anyone had seen this before?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9Cw1fZyjbrVqprst8

| Sat 16 Jan 2021 19:03:03 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

larkim - 1 hour ago  » 
    6pm here, but the Aura thinks it's midnight, despite showing the EPG in the right place.
    Not tried to fix yet through a reboot, just curious if anyone had seen this before?
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/9Cw1fZyjbrVqprst8

Did you press the yellow option ? If so what happens if you exit and press guide again ? The yellow option lets you jump to any date within the current epg. Also the the skip keys under Recordings and mute under goes forward or backwards a full screen. . Did you skip forward to around midnight ?

I could get the same view of the epg as you as above.

As in any other device you can move the epg view to any other time within the epg reach. Without this it would be pretty useless.

| Sat 16 Jan 2021 20:59:57 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

larkim

special member

Same view? With the time over the EPG showing 6 hours different?

Even now the EPG thinks it's 3:30am, despite showing the programmes for 9:30pm.

Yellow doesn't make a difference to the info being shown.

If I scroll back the times show correctly, it's just the current view that shows the wrong time currently over the EPG.

| Sat 16 Jan 2021 22:35:51 #3 |
  4. The Moog

The Moog

I had this happen, mine was out by 6 hours too! It was only the time bar along the top that was incorrect (the programmes info in the EPG was right), and it didn't seem to effect any of the set recordings. A reboot seemed to fix it.

| Sun 17 Jan 2021 11:01:12 #4 |
  5. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Just booted mine out of full sby. Guide is showing the correct time.

| Sun 17 Jan 2021 11:26:36 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

larkim

special member

Mine is ok now, but I had to pull the plug to solve the black screen issue after using an app so no great surprise that that full reboot solved it.

Wasn't suggesting everyone's was behaving the same as mine was, but mine was showing incorrect info.

| Sun 17 Jan 2021 18:00:13 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Geoff Thompson

Not seen the main Guide be off but if I press Home then go down to Freeview Play TV guide where it says On Now, this section never seems to show correct programmes. They are always from some weird time in the middle of the night.

| Mon 18 Jan 2021 20:51:20 #7 |
  8. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Geoff Thompson - 9 mins ago  » 
    Not seen the main Guide be off but if I press Home then go down to Freeview Play TV guide where it says On Now, this section never seems to show correct programmes. They are always from some weird time in the middle of the night.

I will have a look in the morning. Never used this option. The guide seems to make this somewhat redundant.

| Mon 18 Jan 2021 21:02:27 #8 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.