My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Aura gone bandy!

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

itsallgood

Went to switch on the Aura this afternoon and it is just showing a quarter of the screen as a frozen part of the boot up sequence and the rest of the screen is some sort of TV picture behind a lot of snow!

Did all the usual things of powering down and rebooting and changing the HDMI lead and so on but it is just showing the same thing all the time.

Has the heat got to it? Has anyone come across this before? Any idea what I can do about it? It is only a couple of months old so it may have to go back.

| Sun 11 Jun 2023 19:29:42 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

itsallgood - 52 mins ago  » 
    Did all the usual things of powering down and rebooting and changing the HDMI lead and so on but it is just showing the same thing all the time.

When you say powering down, can I check, are you just putting the box in standby and restarting or actually removing the electrical power for a short period?

| Sun 11 Jun 2023 20:24:22 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

itsallgood

No, removing all power from the box for an hour or so and yet it still does it.

| Mon 12 Jun 2023 5:27:39 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

itsallgood - 3 hours ago  » 
    No, removing all power from the box for an hour or so and yet it still does it.

Unusual problem but it doesn't sound good to me. Time to start talking to the supplier.

| Mon 12 Jun 2023 9:24:57 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.