My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Aura keeps switching on

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Flowerpower

For the past week my Aura keeps coming out of standby. This happens several times a day. I've hard powered it off and on, but it still does it. Does anyone have a fix?

| Fri 18 Nov 2022 9:14:33 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

boogersa

special member

“Humax support here. Please do a factory reset, or buy something else to lower signal strength as it’s too strong, or finally rewire all of your aerial cable.”

| Fri 18 Nov 2022 13:40:08 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Flowerpower

Mmmm....
    I'll try the factory reset when I have a chance. Won't bother with the other two suggestions as I don't see that these would have changed since I bought it a couple of years ago.
    Thanks for the suggestion though.

| Fri 18 Nov 2022 13:59:32 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

boogersa

special member

Apologies. I was being sarcastic. Those are the standard responses you do get from official Humax support. A lot of disgruntled customers here due to lack of support.

| Fri 18 Nov 2022 14:07:00 #4 |
  5. Mars

Mars

special member

Flowerpower - 1 day ago  » 
    For the past week my Aura keeps coming out of standby. This happens several times a day. I've hard powered it off and on, but it still does it. Does anyone have a fix?

Recently, my Aura has been coming out of deep standby quite often during the day. I have reduced the amount of time that it is deep standby to see if that helps.

| Sat 19 Nov 2022 17:17:19 #5 |
  6. Fixdit

Fixdit

Its might be a bluetooth device searching for a connection. Try turning off bletooth on any mobile phone or Laptop. Every saturday afternoon my Aura turns on (from deep standby), it coincides with my neighbour's Sister visiting.!!

| Sat 19 Nov 2022 18:15:19 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.