My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Aura lost access to FreeView TV

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Spudulike

My Aura, about two years old in service from new, will no longer run the FreeView apps, live TV, iPlayer, ITVx, etc, though it is quite happy to play YouTube and Prime Video.

Selecting the Live TV app simply returns me to the menu. Selecting iPlayer, and ITVx, etc, I get Code FVP-01-003, with the request to "Accept the manufacturers terms ...", which, if I select the "Terms and Conditions" button I get a "Whoops, that didn't work" FVP-07-034 error page.

To make matters worse, I cannot select any of the 'Freeview' setting menus, so I cannot get to "Channel & Broadcast" to do a re-scan of the channels. I can select other Setting menus like Network, etc.

The aerial is connected and working because I am using it as a pass-through to receive signal to TV aerial input.

This follows on from a 'Factory Reset' in a desperate attempt to fix.

It's like my box has lost all rights to access UK terrestrial TV.

Has anyone else seen anything like this? Suggestions welcome

| Sat 20 Apr 2024 20:05:40 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

Unless this was also you it is not a unique issue, have you tried contacting Humax? which side of 2 years is "about", if registered you got a 2 year guarantee from them if they cannot give you a cure try asking for a replacement.

https://hummy.tv/forum/threads/accept-terms-freeview-play-request-fvp-01-03.11228/#post-173179

| Sun 21 Apr 2024 1:30:37 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.