My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Aura Remote Sound Control not Linear

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

ttonys08

Thought it best to keep this separate from last post. My previous setup was Sky Q connected to LG65B8OLED TV which connects to an LG sound bar via optical and internal speaker plus sound bar selected as output. The Q remote would mute and adjust the TV speaker but not the sound bar, which I learned to live with.

The Aura is connected the same way and I use its remote to control the sound which mutes both TV speaker and sound bar, which is great, but the volume does not increase in a linear fashion, it seems to go from mute to loud in about three to four clicks then stay pretty steady thereafter. I have tried changing the TV volume to find an optimal setting and changing the sound on Aura to stero/surround, etc, but cant get it to increase linearly. Any ideas?

| Tue 24 Nov 2020 12:52:05 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

ttonys08

Apologies, just read my post and its misleading. The Aura remote doesn't actually mute the TV or speaker, it simply mutes and controls the volume itself and the TV/Sound Bar settings stay the same. Sorry for the confusion.

| Tue 24 Nov 2020 13:46:02 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.