My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Aura Sound

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

itsallgood

The sound appears to 'cut out' during the quiet bits of dialogue on my Aura and then cuts back in when someone talks again. This is the best way I can describe it. It's strange. Has anyone else noticed this and is there anything I can do about it? I have the sound set to big standard sound through the TV. Any ideas?

| Tue 25 Apr 2023 10:48:21 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

itsallgood - 2 hours ago  » 
    The sound appears to 'cut out' during the quiet bits of dialogue on my Aura and then cuts back in when someone talks again. This is the best way I can describe it. It's strange. Has anyone else noticed this and is there anything I can do about it? I have the sound set to big standard sound through the TV. Any ideas?

I read in the current issue of Which magazine that with certain sound settings the volume of the quiet dialogue is deliberately reduced to give more emphasis to the loud bits. Perhaps try other sound settings on the TV or turn the volume up.

| Tue 25 Apr 2023 13:02:37 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

itsallgood

That is a point but this is more like the sound shuts off completely for the quiet sections. Don't really want to turn it up as the man downstairs would complain!

| Tue 25 Apr 2023 15:10:56 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.