My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Aura stutter on Live TV pause

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

MisterE

I just bought a new box and I find when I pause live HD TV and resume playback, after about every 5-10 min period, the screen stops and resumes to jump about 3 seconds. It's not a signal issue as I can rewind and playback the same scene without fault. Anyone found this? Tried resetting the box on advice from Humax support but get the same issue. Thinking of asking for a refund.

| Sat 21 Nov 2020 17:29:44 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

MisterE - 4 hours ago  » 
    I just bought a new box and I find when I pause live HD TV and resume playback, after about every 5-10 min period, the screen stops and resumes to jump about 3 seconds. It's not a signal issue as I can rewind and playback the same scene without fault. Anyone found this? Tried resetting the box on advice from Humax support but get the same issue. Thinking of asking for a refund.

While paused did you switch to another input on your AVR/TV and switch back to resume playback ?

If so already reported this problem. Switching away from the hdcp locked input releases the pause. It does not happen on either the FVP-5000T or the G2 freesat boxes.

| Sat 21 Nov 2020 21:43:37 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

MisterE

Thanks for the info. No I didn't switch input. It happens repeatedly pausing Live TV and replaying. No scheduled recordings are happening in the background so it is not under any load. This is a major feature for me as I hate watching ads... My old Humax never had these issues. I have packed the Aura back in its box to return

| Sat 21 Nov 2020 22:02:16 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.