1. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Thread for members to post suggestions.

| Wed 24 Feb 2021 12:38:15 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Simple power on/off timer pair. So the unit can be woke to access the dlna server.

| Wed 24 Feb 2021 12:51:15 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

cbren84

Would it be possible to enable DTS-HD MA and Dolby True HD audio passthrough from apps such as VLC AND Kodi?

| Wed 24 Feb 2021 13:00:57 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

Configurable remote standby button press allowing you to choose what a normal press of the standby button does - either put it in to active standby or full deep sleep/standby, so you are not forced to long press and confirm as it is now if you want it to go into deep sleep/standby

| Wed 24 Feb 2021 13:45:16 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

David88

Unit to remember and resume last status (on/standby/deep sleep) and LED brightness level when power is removed and restored.

| Wed 24 Feb 2021 14:40:39 #5 |
  6. Mars

Mars

special member

A timer to set deep standby at night so the box could go into deep standby from midnight to 6am (or whatever times people chose).

| Wed 24 Feb 2021 14:51:30 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

David88

When pressing play while fast forwarding a recording the picture resumes immediately but the sound takes a few seconds to pick up again. Could the sound be made to resume at the same time as the picture?

| Wed 24 Feb 2021 15:12:25 #7 |
  8. The Moog

The Moog

Native resolution video output (to go along with the now working native framerate) so that the Aura does not scale the picture and simply passes it out at its original resolution.

Pass high definition Atmos/DTS:X sound from Plex app (I have set the relevant HDMI passthrough option in Plex, but the Aura isn't passing this to my AVR).

Ability to delete channels as you could on previous Humax PVRs, and sort channels by preference not just by channel number or name (there are a lot of channels to look through before I get to BBC1 HD as they have lower channel numbers than 101).

When selecting a recording in the app it would be nice if it informed you if there was a HD version, and gave you the option of recording this instead. It would also be good if you could use a favourites list for the TV guide so that you didn't have to scroll through hundreds of channels to find what you wanted.

| Wed 24 Feb 2021 15:45:13 #8 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

boogersa

special member

Currently when you start watching a recording but a bit behind (whilst it is still being recorded) and you exit but then go back in again to watch it and it is still being recorded it starts from the beginning. Like the fvp5000 I want it to ask me if I want to resume or start from the beginning.

| Wed 24 Feb 2021 15:51:17 #9 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

MrMiggins

Need to be able to adjust audio sync in minus aswell as plus, as lip-sync is a major problem.
    Would also like to be able to set user photos as screen-saver, as that was one of our favourite features on our Chromecast. It was ambient mode.

| Wed 24 Feb 2021 16:00:25 #10 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.