My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

AV button on Aura Remote Control

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Wheelmon

Just something that may be of interest to those having problems with the AV button on the Aura remote control (usually with Sony TV's). Mine had always sent me down a blind alley since I bought the Aura over a year ago.
    I recently had cause to do a factory reset (problems with STV Player - which the f/reset cured by the way).
    A few days later I happened to press the AV button by accident and lo and behold a row of HDMI input boxes appeared across the bottom of the screen and I was able to scroll to the required input and press 'ok' - just like on all my other remotes.
    I can only assume the Factory Reset did it.

| Fri 29 Apr 2022 16:33:56 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Egrosvenor

I had a similar thing with mine, connected to a Sony TV.
    Used to just go to AV when I pressed the button.
    I had cause to just re-enter the TV code number and it now works properly.
    Probably set it up before the last update and never tried again?

| Sun 1 May 2022 10:04:20 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Wheelmon

Thinking back to what I said about the Factory Reset it must have just been a coincidence. It could only have been the pairing between Handset and TV set that changed somehow. The AV button now works even with the Aura unplugged. I have reset the Sony code number in the past for various reasons but the AV button has only ever gone to AV input. Either Humax have updated the Handset (unlikely without saying anything), or Sony have changed something.
    Thanks for your response Egrosvenor. The main thing is it now works for whatever reason.

| Sun 1 May 2022 20:55:09 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.