My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

BBC iPlayer

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Longshanks12345

Despite getting a replacement aura, iPlayer doesn't work very well.

It stops randomly and exits, so I have to muck about to resume from where I left off.

I've changed a few settings to no avail.

Any ideas?

| Wed 12 May 2021 17:59:32 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

What download speed do you get from your ISP ?

The New series The Pursuit Of Love looks great in 4K HLG HDR. My download speed is 100 Mbps

Search google for a speed test

Check your Internet speed in under 30 seconds. The speed test usually transfers less than 40 MB of data, but may transfer more data on fast connections.

To run the test, you'll be connected to Measurement Lab (M-Lab) and your IP address will be shared with them and processed by them in accordance with their privacy policy. M-Lab conducts the test and publicly publishes all test results to promote Internet research. Published information includes your IP address and test results, but doesn’t include any other information about you as an Internet user.

| Thu 13 May 2021 12:57:59 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Longshanks12345

It's over 50mbits/s. Connection is via LAN and it's next to the router.Prime and YouTube are perfect. I've changed the iPlayer streaming to lowest quality. Must be a setting somewhere. Maybe I'll try the WiFi.

| Thu 13 May 2021 15:19:44 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Longshanks12345

It looks like the aura rebooted overnight a few days ago. iPlayer worked fine last night.

| Tue 18 May 2021 10:31:52 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.