My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

BBC Red Button Issue on 1100s

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Danbo

So I have an issue where I cannot change back to the 'new' BBC Red Button service.

I pressed the Red Button and got the interactive internet connection menu, went to settings and changed the Red Button to be the old type. The old Red Button menu works. However now I cannot get back to the 'new' Red Button as selecting Red Button+ from the old version doesn't do anything.

Is there any other place this setting can be changed or is my only option a factory reset...?

| Tue 1 Mar 2016 10:13:30 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Danbo

^^^
    So a factory reset doesn't work. Can anyone with a 1100s confirm it works for them? I cannot get the box to go back to the Red Button+.
    Thanks

| Wed 2 Mar 2016 0:14:32 #2 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Not much help, but I can switch between two versions at will.

On old version there is a link to red button+ in the mnenu displayed on right hand side for me, highlight it, press ok, and it works.

| Wed 2 Mar 2016 9:30:43 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Danbo

Barry - 1 hour ago  » 
    Not much help, but I can switch between two versions at will.
    On old version there is a link to red button+ in the mnenu displayed on right hand side for me, highlight it, press ok, and it works.

OK thanks. On mine, in the old version, if I select the Red Button+ it just sits there doing nothing. Might be my ISP but the new Red Button+ service did work originally. Not a major issue as the old version is fine for now anyhow.

| Wed 2 Mar 2016 10:53:43 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Danbo

OK we had a power cut over night for a number of hours. Powered back up the box and selecting Red Button+ this time worked and I could change the setting back... Go figure!

| Thu 3 Mar 2016 13:24:14 #5 |
  6. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Danbo - 1 hour ago  » 
    OK we had a power cut over night for a number of hours. Powered back up the box and selecting Red Button+ this time worked and I could change the setting back... Go figure!

Thank you for the update.

| Thu 3 Mar 2016 15:08:30 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.