My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

BBC1 HD Retune Oxford - Reschedule Recordings Req.

(5 posts)
  1. davidrew

davidrew

special member

Had the switch to full regional HD today for BBC1 HD South on the Oxford transmitter and box asked for a channel rescan at lunchtime.

All BBC1-HD recordings in the schedule were then invalid in the channel box and empty so had to delete them all and re-add them. Had to delete them first as series link didn't seem to work on the new reservation without doing that.

Probably worth checking your schedule if you are in one of the areas changed today.

| Wed 26 Apr 2023 18:40:54 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

fedman1

special member

Retune message today (Heathfield TX) East Sussex.
    1xTV + 2x HDR-FOXT2 no problems using manual search.

| Wed 26 Apr 2023 19:35:21 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

Rescan and schedule changes worked as expected for me. Meridian BBC1 South HD

BBC One HD removed, therefore made any reservations on that channel invalid, so deleted and rescheduled them.

| Wed 26 Apr 2023 20:59:38 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Misterhumax

I was quite surprised not to get any notification I needed to rescan on the Humax as my other very cheap freeview TV had been watching me for a couple of weeks about upcoming changes.
    Had totally forgotten as I watch live TV sporadically and wondered where BBC 1 had gone!

After retuning the EPG now looks good but searching "have I got a bit more news for you" doesn't show upcoming episodes other than on Dave and I'm sure it's scheduled

| Thu 11 May 2023 14:14:52 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

I got a warning on mine that if I remember correctly would not go away until I either did the retune or dismissed it.

| Thu 11 May 2023 14:16:31 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.