My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Beset with problems

(16 posts)
  1. prking

prking

I do hope Humax sort this out quickly. I'm quite disappointed at the slowness to sort out bugs like this. (I know that the recent trial of the new firmware was top secret, but did any of the testers experience so many bugs with it?)

| Tue 31 May 2016 6:42:47 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

RichardS-UK

special member

prking - 3 hours ago  » 
    I do hope Humax sort this out quickly. I'm quite disappointed at the slowness to sort out bugs like this. (I know that the recent trial of the new firmware was top secret, but did any of the testers experience so many bugs with it?)

I doubt whether the testers will be allowed to comment in this forum.

Richard

| Tue 31 May 2016 10:25:45 #12 |
  3. RogerB

RogerB

special member

Most of the trial was to do with Netflix. Any issues outside this were reported via Admin to Humax. R-

| Tue 31 May 2016 13:38:08 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

patsycola

Regarding the internet problem - no luck at all on the day of my post but the following day everything seemed to be OK. While everything is working OK I'm thinking I'll give the box one more chance but then it starts playing up again... it really is poor, though, to release such buggy software.

| Tue 31 May 2016 17:57:28 #14 |
  5. prking

prking

I have found another bug relating to internet. If I go into any of the apps on the bottom row of the Freeview Play / On Demand screen and then press the On Demand button, I would expect to be taken back to the On Demand screen. However I actually get the Connect to internet screen. Which it obviously is because Im using an app!

Pressing On Demand again takes to the FreeviewbPlay/ On Demand screen.

Not a major issue but points to definite bugs in the code that detects if you are connected to the internet.

| Tue 31 May 2016 21:46:17 #15 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

andypb67

I also have option 4. No internet after On Demand is used.

Also, my BBC iPlayer doesnt work, going into the App, it starts up and then gives a 'Content Temporarily Unavailable, try another section or try later' error.

Have reported both issues to Humax and await their response!

| Wed 1 Jun 2016 12:22:02 #16 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.