My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Black screen

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

rob.marshall2

The issues where exiting an app, such as Plex, to live TV and getting a black screen seems to have reappeared for me with the latest update.
    Does anyone know of a fix?

| Fri 13 Aug 2021 20:04:43 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

james_uk

special member

No, i only got the box today and have the latest fw and in the half day i have had it its gone to a black screen a couple of times when going from a none HD channel to a HD channel, unless it was just bad luck at the time, eother way my screens gone black a couple of times.

| Fri 13 Aug 2021 21:23:02 #2 |
  3. Paul Bton

Paul Bton

special member

rob.marshall2 - 2 hours ago  » 
    The issues where exiting an app, such as Plex, to live TV and getting a black screen seems to have reappeared for me with the latest update.
    Does anyone know of a fix?

Can you see anything like the guide or now and next bar? I have just had a black screen coming out of Iplayer I think. I pressed live tv a few times and maybe changed channel to get picture back. If all black or flashing then rest hdmi

Someone did suggest you had to quit any app ‘nicely’ by going back to it’s Home Screen then back to live tv. If stuck in it send to standby and then wake. If none of that then Freeview reset. Hope that’s helpful

| Fri 13 Aug 2021 23:44:39 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

rob.marshall2

Yeah that's the issue, guide works but no sound or picture. When I've changed channel its had no effect unfortunately.

Closing Plex first has never really worked for me, but it was fixed in an update a few months ago.... Until now.

| Sat 14 Aug 2021 7:07:52 #4 |
  5. Paul Bton

Paul Bton

special member

I have been getting a black screen but I think it might be to do with digital rights copyright protection as I keep getting HDCP warning message. This is getting ridiculous! Had to switch Hdmi’s again!

| Sat 14 Aug 2021 14:52:36 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.