My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Can you Create Folders for TV Recordings?

(21 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Haggis54

clairehen - 7 months ago  » 
    Here's my three-month review. So far the only programmes that have intermittently not recorded are ITV London regional news and BBC Weather for the Week Ahead. I'm wondering whether the programme code or whatever it's called is changed, because the recording will miss a day or two, then continue recording as part of the series. As for lack of folders for recordings, I agree everyone should urge Humax to add this to the wishlist. I also agree that adding to a recording schedule is longwinded, but if you can find the programme via the Guide, it's easier to set it for record. I reiterate that the machine is slow to react, but be patient and you'll get there. If it doesn't, hit the X button and start again. Finally, my overall comment is once you get used to it, this is a great recorder with fabulous functionality - no more casting for Netflix, On Demand etc. And a good picture. Interesting to anticipate my one-year review!

Check the signal strength of those channels in your FVP settings, it might just need an Ariel tweek. I personally don't have a slow machine, after 24 years cable and 6 years with a TiVo, that is what is defined as painfully slooooow, I can assure you. Lastly, if you want to consciously watch a film/ prog that you have recorded a while back. Play it just a couple of seconds and stop. It will then always be in your "recent" folder regardless of how many things you record. Also anything you partly watch and switch off however far down your recording list will, again, be in your "recent" list

| Wed 16 Aug 2017 18:13:56 #21 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.