My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Cannot receive cutv xml data

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

MentalLentil

I have an HDR 1000S.

For at least the last week or so, I have not been able to go backwards on the EPG. I get the message "searching for CUTV data" which times out, then I get the dialog "cannot receive cutv xml data".

On demand is working fine, I can use iPlayer without issues, just not go backwards on the EPG. The problem occurs on both BBC and Ch5.

Does anyone else have this issue?

| Tue 3 Jan 2023 21:43:42 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Marty788

Have exactly the same problem on my HDR1000S for the last week so I am pleased it's not just me! My Humax Freeview box works just fine.
    A solution would be good if anybody has one..

| Wed 4 Jan 2023 13:42:46 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

MentalLentil

One thing I've just found which some may not know about is how to use a form of the backward EPG on the iPlayer App - this is different to the website which is easier to use and more obvious where you just go to TV Guide and get straight there.

On the left of the iPlayer App select Channels\BBC1 etc, then with the down button go down to the bottom (past all the useless bumf) and select "Schedule", this brings up an EPG of sorts for that channel.

This is nothing like as easy to use as the backward EPG, but does at least let you look back a week - searching by program name does not work well if you are trying to find say Monday's showing of Bargain Hunt.

| Wed 4 Jan 2023 14:53:45 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Marty788

Working fine again now.

| Thu 5 Jan 2023 11:39:40 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

MentalLentil

Snap.

| Thu 5 Jan 2023 16:18:49 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.