My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Can't get started!

(14 posts)
  1. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Telly Savvyless - 2 minutes ago  » 
    Brilliant - thanks very much for your help. I'll try all these options. I'm under pressure to get it up and running before Strictly on Saturday. What a shame if I can't...

On the good side, Amazon are excellent at returns. They will usully pick up an item the following day by courier or you can take it to a local shop who offers Amazon returns.

| Thu 12 Nov 2015 17:45:30 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

bill63

special member

Have you tried to connect your 2000T to the scart socket to see if you get anything, only my new 2000T played up on the HDMI until I set it up via the scart and now it works fine.

| Thu 12 Nov 2015 20:01:34 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Telly Savvyless

Thanks bill63, grahamlthompson and Martin Liddle for all your help and suggestions. The pesky machine is now up and running and I'm embarrassed to admit the problems were all down to a human error which was so basic I'm not even going to admit it here. (But yes: I had plugged it in and switched it on at least!)Thanks again.

| Fri 13 Nov 2015 9:31:29 #13 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Telly Savvyless - 1 hour ago  » 
    Thanks bill63, grahamlthompson and Martin Liddle for all your help and suggestions. The pesky machine is now up and running and I'm embarrassed to admit the problems were all down to a human error which was so basic I'm not even going to admit it here. (But yes: I had plugged it in and switched it on at least!)Thanks again.

All well that ends well

Plenty of time for SCD.

| Fri 13 Nov 2015 10:58:42 #14 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.