My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HB 1000S, 1100S

Compatabiliy with humax

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

tomtresco

My brand new Sharp 40Inch 4T-C40BJ4KF2FB Smart 4K TV will not play my Humax 1100s FREESAT box, the remote control goes berserk when trying to change channel, it works perfectly on other TVs around the house . is this TV compatible with Humax ?

| Sat 21 May 2022 13:22:12 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

tomtresco - 8 mins ago  » 
    My brand new Sharp 40Inch 4T-C40BJ4KF2FB Smart 4K TV will not play my Humax 1100s FREESAT box, the remote control goes berserk when trying to change channel, it works perfectly on other TVs around the house . is this TV compatible with Humax ?

Could you explain what you mean by "berserk" please.

| Sat 21 May 2022 13:31:37 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

tomtresco

Yes Martin, it wont change channels, wont respond to buttons pressed and keeps flashing channel 5 not available like a strobe message lol, not that I even want channel 5, thanks for reply

| Sat 21 May 2022 15:04:49 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

tomtresco - 16 mins ago  » 
    Yes Martin, it wont change channels, wont respond to buttons pressed and keeps flashing channel 5 not available like a strobe message lol, not that I even want channel 5, thanks for reply

If this is using the Humax remote then try changing the code set that it uses: see https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/multi-code-function-hdhdr-remote-1

| Sat 21 May 2022 15:23:07 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

tomtresco

Thanks for that idea Martin I really appreciate your expertise, it sounds like a plan, I shall try that tomorrow as I have packed the TV away ready for a refund lol, will get back to you asap

Tom

| Sat 21 May 2022 16:08:20 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

tomtresco

Great stuff Martin You have identified the problem and I am up and running, thank you so much for your help.

| Sun 22 May 2022 21:27:50 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.