My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HB 1000S, 1100S

connecting humax HB-1000s to slingbox

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

philjc

Have bought a slingbox M1 to connect to Humax HB-1000s.Slingbox website does not include this humax model but does anybody know a comparable humax model that I can try from the sling list of compatibles or is it time for me to send the slingbox back.

| Sat 8 Dec 2018 15:03:26 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Try HDR-1000S, HDR-1010S HDR-1100S.

| Sat 8 Dec 2018 15:51:42 #2 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

philjc - 18 hours ago  » 
    Have bought a slingbox M1 to connect to Humax HB-1000s.Slingbox website does not include this humax model but does anybody know a comparable humax model that I can try from the sling list of compatibles or is it time for me to send the slingbox back.

Also Try HDR-FOX-T2, Foxsat-HDR and FVP-4000T. All the Humax remotes will work with most of the earlier (leaving out the Youview- DTR models) the other boxes but may have a few dedicated buttons missing

| Sun 9 Dec 2018 9:26:33 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

philjc

Thanks to both of you.None of the HDR-1000 series were on the slingbox list but I tried anything with 1000 in the model name and the DTRT 1000 is a winner.looks like a freeview remote but mostly the same buttons as on my freesat version and the key functions work.I'll make a note of the other suggestions from this morning if I have a problem. I need to test away from home now to see how the quality is.I doubt it will be much better than I am getting by going straight into home computer from outside but will see.Thanks again

| Sun 9 Dec 2018 9:41:30 #4 |
  5. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

philjc - 1 minute ago  » 
    Thanks to both of you.None of the HDR-1000 series were on the slingbox list but I tried anything with 1000 in the model name and the DTRT 1000 is a winner.looks like a freeview remote but mostly the same buttons as on my freesat version and the key functions work.I'll make a note of the other suggestions from this morning if I have a problem. I need to test away from home now to see how the quality is.I doubt it will be much better than I am getting by going straight into home computer from outside but will see.Thanks again

There's a post somewhere that confirms using a HDR-FOX-T2 for the virtual server works with a slingbox.

| Sun 9 Dec 2018 9:44:44 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

philjc

I just spent 5 minutes trying to switch from DTRT1000 to your suggestion -failed miserably. I think I would have to start from scratch with the set up. Happy for the time being but will test outside the house.

| Sun 9 Dec 2018 10:04:55 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.