My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Considering 1010s

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

justino

Hi,

I am considering getting a 1010s as the tuner in my twin tuner freeview Samsung PVR BD-E8900 has packed in, effectively relegating it to a DVD player and Media Streamer with Smart TV functions. We also have a Sky + box, but no longer subscribe.

The one thing I preferred on the Samsung over the Sky box was the ability to custom order the channels. Is this possible on the Humax?

Also on the Humax is it possible to stream recorded TV to other networked TV's (or devices?), as on the Samsung recorded TV wouldn't play on other TV's (even Samsungs), apparently due to copyright issues?

Also can the 1010s show non freesat channels?

thanks.

Justin

| Sun 20 Oct 2013 20:29:26 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pollensa1946

special member

justino - 13 minutes ago  » 
    (1) The one thing I preferred on the Samsung over the Sky box was the ability to custom order the channels. Is this possible on the Humax?
    (2) Also on the Humax is it possible to stream recorded TV to other networked TV's (or devices?)
    (3) Also can the 1010s show non freesat channels?

(1) You can delete channels but not re-order them.
    (2) At the moment only as analogue over co-ax via a RF Modulator. Client/Server capability is promised for the future, but only between Humax boxes.
    (3)Yes, but no EPG data is available. You need to go into a separate non-Freesat mode.

| Sun 20 Oct 2013 20:46:09 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.