My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Corrie / Miniaturist on Boxing Day

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

rogercarr

Good day all and Season’s Greetings!

My HDR1000S, with Software v3.00.77 and loader v1.08 refuses to record The Miniaturist on BBC1 HD and Corrie on ITV HD tonight. They both start at 9pm and nothing else is programmed to record at the same time.

Both tuners are working fine and I programmed Back to the Future and Jurassic Park, which coincide earlier, just to check.

Is it just my machine that’s exhibiting this strange behaviour?

| Tue 26 Dec 2017 14:05:47 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Just checked on a HDR 1000S and 1010S, both timers have been set without issue.

Both timers were set from SD variants of channels in guide with HD option selected to record, therefore record icon annotated against HD variants of Channels in guide.

| Tue 26 Dec 2017 15:06:40 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

rogercarr

It’s clear, then, that the issue’s confined to my unit.

(Corrie was already set as an HD series record and I was trying to add The Miniaturist to it.)

Something must have gone wrong with the Corrie series record entry, as I’ve fixed it by deleting, then re-instating it. Now I’m able to add The Miniaturist.

Thanks for checking it on your machines, Barry.

| Tue 26 Dec 2017 16:53:10 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

rogercarr - 50 minutes ago  » 
    (Corrie was already set as an HD series record and I was trying to add The Miniaturist to it.)
    Something must have gone wrong with the Corrie series record entry, as I’ve fixed it by deleting, then re-instating it. Now I’m able to add The Miniaturist.
    Thanks for checking it on your machines, Barry.

You are not alone. I watched Corrie on recordings made on a FVP-5000T but also had it set on a HDR-1000S. After your post checked the 1000S and the Corrie episodes recorded yesterday were very odd with a couple of failed recordings. I have deleted and re-instated the Corrie series.

| Tue 26 Dec 2017 17:47:30 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

rogercarr - 1 hour ago  » 

No. On my Freeview HDR-FOX T2 a long standing series record had scheduled a recording 20:00 to 21:00 and ALSO a 20:30 to 21:00 recording. The 20:30 to 21:00 recording resulted in a failed recording.

| Tue 26 Dec 2017 18:50:58 #5 |
  6. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

ITV have really screwed something up. Watched tonight's Corrie on Freesat (HDR-1000S).

Programme terminated about 2 mins before the actual programme content despite renewing the series recording.

Switched to the FVP-5000T and fast forwarded to near the end. Playback stopped at the same point but was left with a black screen. Left for a few minutes still black screen. FVP button restored normal live TV viewing of current channel.

Seems pretty clear the issue is a screw up at ITV and at a very embarrassing point in what is key point in a long running storyline.

| Tue 26 Dec 2017 23:34:42 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.