My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Couple of 5000T questions

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

james_uk

special member

Recently my box has been randomly turned off the odd time, not much.

But it will be on and i might press the guide button and the tv turned off, its happened a couple of times now but not sure why.

Also i have found that again, sometimes and not much, that i may pause a program i am watching without subtitles and when i resume, it comes on with the subtitles on.

Are these just some known issues that will be fixed with a software update at some point?

One thing i do find strange with this unit is the lack of software updates, i last had a HDR FOT T2 and there were regular updates for that and also custom firmwares, is seems this box has firmware issues and humax dont wanna ever get around to fixing them now?

Thanks

James

| Sat 11 Aug 2018 0:48:54 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

A1944

special member

james_uk - 17 hours ago  » Also i have found that again, sometimes and not much, that i may pause a program i am watching without subtitles and when i resume, it comes on with the subtitles on.

Not quite the same, but I have noticed that it often comes up from standby with subtitles on, even though I know for certain that I turned them off before shutting down. Also, changing from subtitles or not requires several key presses for the box to get it right.

| Sat 11 Aug 2018 18:44:55 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.