My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

custom settings

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Nesbitt

My wife hates the green colour used to background the text when viewing "what's on now" of the 'now/next' in the HDR-1000S TV Guide, she has difficulty reading the programme list of the white-on-green, but can read clearly the white-on-black of "what's on next" on the same screen.
    Does anybody else have this difficulty with the colours used, and is there any intention/appetite by Humax to introduce a choice of backgrounds onto the user settings?

Is this forum actively counselled by Humax developers as I see very little evidence of Humax's participation, whereas the Humax "youview" forum appears much better participated in and consideration appears to be taken as input for forthcoming functionality, I'd like to have that confidence with this forum.

| Fri 21 Dec 2012 18:14:26 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Any changes to the epg is down to Freesat. They are responsible for the UI and it's codeing. Humax make the hardware and code the extra box specific extra capability found in the home/humax menu.

Likewise the code for the Youview box is down to Youview not Humax. The Youview box has been out for a lot longer. It's UI isn't well regarded round here. See Barry's comments made at the end of the beta trial period.

http://myhumax.org/forum/topic/salient-points-from-faqs

| Fri 21 Dec 2012 18:25:42 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Nesbitt

Thanks Graham for your prompt response, it looks like I need to get involved on the Freesat forums as well then as this HDR-1000S unit potentially could be good with a bit of work from Freesat / Humax and some decent user feedback.

best regards,

Nesbitt.

| Fri 21 Dec 2012 19:15:48 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.