My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

delete channels,reorder channels

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

rex albany

Recently bought 1100S 500G.Iwant to delete duplicate channels eg.BBC1 Variants, then reorder channels .No mention of this in the Humax "Manual".Any takers for this one.?.

| Thu 10 Mar 2016 13:42:42 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Re-order channels isn't available on freesat freetime boxes. To delete channels.

Settings right to more - OK on Freesat channels - editable channels.

Note the extra regions can sometimes be handy if you wish to record two and watch a specific third channel while recording two.

Note the epg can be filtered using genre (including favourites filter)

Welcome to our forum.

| Thu 10 Mar 2016 14:09:58 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Orpheus2000

As far as I can see this only lets you edit “favourites”. I can’t find any way to delete unwanted channels altogether.

| Tue 1 May 2018 20:26:22 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Orpheus2000 - 24 minutes ago  » 
    As far as I can see this only lets you edit “favourites”. I can’t find any way to delete unwanted channels altogether.

You must be in the wrong area. Favourite Channels is above Editable Channels. Simply press OK on channels you want to delete, once selected follow the prompts.

If the box is recording or about to record, for obvious reasons the option isn't available.

| Tue 1 May 2018 20:52:46 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Justintime

special member

I have deleted some channels but now I find that it is not possible to get them back if you make a mistake so be careful when deleting. I think the only way to get channels back if you make a mistake is to reset the box to Factory setting or am I wrong? If I am right then this is a bit of a drastic step to have take so beware.

| Wed 2 May 2018 12:23:08 #5 |
  6. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Justintime - 8 minutes ago  » 
    I have deleted some channels but now I find that it is not possible to get them back if you make a mistake so be careful when deleting. I think the only way to get channels back if you make a mistake is to reset the box to Factory setting or am I wrong? If I am right then this is a bit of a drastic step to have take so beware.

Just run a freesat tune and start again.

| Wed 2 May 2018 12:32:23 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.