My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Demand 5 now available.

(13 posts)
  1. Barry

Barry

senior admin

In the on demand section, may take a while before backwards EPG and showcase are populated.

Edit: Backwards EPG appears ro be populating fairly quickly for the Five group of channels.

| Tue 6 Aug 2013 10:34:40 #1 |
  2. fixerman

fixerman

Excellent news! Thanks Barry!

| Tue 6 Aug 2013 14:24:16 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

All we need now is for YouTube to finally get a fix , i.e. loading icon, and it will be job done. Though thinking about it, some more work required on the UI.

| Tue 6 Aug 2013 20:59:47 #3 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Faust - 2 hours ago  » 
    All we need now is for YouTube to finally get a fix , i.e. loading icon

Coming soon to a freetime box near you

Edit:
    http://myhumax.org/forum/topic/new-software-version-10059-tomorrow

| Tue 6 Aug 2013 23:47:03 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

Trouble is that if YouTube is finally fixed then what will that leave us all to moan about?

| Tue 6 Aug 2013 23:55:07 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

ddubya

Faust - 13 hours ago  » 
    Trouble is that if YouTube is finally fixed then what will that leave us all to moan about?

Lack of HD/UKTV/Sport channels?

| Wed 7 Aug 2013 13:51:16 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

sorbiegunnerou

Faust - 1 day ago  » 

There's still the DNLA issues and the faulty postcode check for theBorder TV area.

| Thu 8 Aug 2013 23:40:11 #7 |
  8. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

sorbiegunnerou - 1 hour ago  » 

Faust - 1 day ago  » 

There's still the DNLA issues and the faulty postcode check for theBorder TV area.

DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) and the postcode database is entirely down to Freesat :-).

Freesat provide a database on demand when you change a postcode or initiate a freesat tune from the home transponder. If the data is incorrect it's nothing to do with Humax. GIGO - Garbage In - Garbage Out

| Fri 9 Aug 2013 0:50:02 #8 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

sorbiegunnerou

grahamlthompson - 1 day ago  » 

sorbiegunnerou - 1 hour ago  » 

Faust - 1 day ago  » 

DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) and the postcode database is entirely down to Freesat :-).
    Freesat provide a database on demand when you change a postcode or initiate a freesat tune from the home transponder. If the data is incorrect it's nothing to do with Humax. GIGO - Garbage In - Garbage Out

Then why is it not an issue with my old foxsat box which gives me BBC iplayer and ITV Player along with BBC Scotland HD using my correct postcode, which is exactly as it should be. This box requires an English postcode to get ITV Player even though I am not in an STV area but in a Border TV area. The set up allowas me to choose BBC Scotland SD but I cannot choose BBC Scotland HD. This means that for the news and other regional programmes (like the Sunday Politics for example) put up a red not available in your area screen and I have to retune ro BBC1 SD. On my foxsat box this doesn't happen and I just get strfaight onto BBC Scotland HD.
    Both boxes are freesat boxes.

| Sat 10 Aug 2013 1:32:57 #9 |
  10. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Because the G1 and G2 epgs are different, so will be the postcode database be a separate item. As I said all the boxes will be doing is allocating the programmes as per the data they are given. For a definitive answer you really need to ask Freesat.

| Sat 10 Aug 2013 10:03:13 #10 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.