My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Does the Aura support Channel List Management?

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

ShaunIOW

I've been reading about Channel List Management (CLM) and how how Freeview are going to use it so the HD channels can replace the SD versions on the EPG ie BBC One HD is channel 1 instead of 101, and channels that can't be received in some areas due to a weak signal can be added to the EPG as IPTV and recived via broadband, but only certain newer devices support this, so was wondering if anyone knows if the Aura does support it (I beleive the test was done with Panasonic boxes) as I'm in an area where i can't recived an MUX7 channels and would like Forces TV.

https://tvforum.uk/tvhome/freeview-changes-ahead-46288

| Wed 10 Mar 2021 13:32:06 #1 |
  2. davidrew

davidrew

special member

You could direct this question directly to Humax Support at uksupport@humax-digital.co.uk they are pretty good at responding.

My view is they will have to. The Aura is Humax's flagship product and they will want to keep it current for a few years. As it is based on Android TV, which is very flexible to change, I can't see why the current Live TV App (which runs the Freeview Play recording, tuning, Guide etc.) cannot be modified to account for the proposed changes.

| Wed 10 Mar 2021 16:44:07 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

ShaunIOW

Cheers

| Wed 10 Mar 2021 17:17:43 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

ShaunIOW

davidrew - 1 day ago  » 
    You could direct this question directly to Humax Support at uksupport@humax-digital.co.uk they are pretty good at responding.
    My view is they will have to. The Aura is Humax's flagship product and they will want to keep it current for a few years. As it is based on Android TV, which is very flexible to change, I can't see why the current Live TV App (which runs the Freeview Play recording, tuning, Guide etc.) cannot be modified to account for the proposed changes.

I emailed them, CLM isn't supported atm but may come with an update.

| Thu 11 Mar 2021 19:36:46 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.