My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Downloading hdf software from Humax support website

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

DaveW

I'm having problems trying to download the software update hdf files from the Humax support website. When I click on the file link expecting to get the Save as menu, another page opens with what looks to be the programming code. The webpage where the links are is:

http://www.humaxdigital.com/uk/support/downloadcenter_model.aspx?category_seq=56

I've tried using IE as well as Firefox browsers but get the same result. I've tried 2 different PCs one running Windows 7 the other Windows Vista.

I would like to obtain the latest software update and updater for the 9200T.

Can anyone help? Thanks

| Sun 30 Sep 2012 12:53:09 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Same on my laptop, Tried IE9 and Chrome. More info for Barry to pass to Humax Towers Monday ?

Error: \\netizen\humax$\Homepage\Global\Support\AttachFiles\PVR9200T_apps_1.00.23.hdf --- File not found.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Error: \\netizen\humax$\Homepage\Global\Support\AttachFiles\PVR9200T_apps_1.00.23.hdf --- File not found.

| Sun 30 Sep 2012 13:01:17 #2 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum

Now fixed

| Tue 2 Oct 2012 9:40:19 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

DaveW

Thanks Barry

Software downloaded ok now.

| Wed 3 Oct 2012 14:32:38 #4 |