My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » YouView DTR-T

DTR-T2000 wifi add on possible?

(11 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

paddy

Luke - 5 mins ago  » 

paddy - 1 hour ago  » 
    I've recently bought a DTR-T2000, and would like to add wifi. Which USB wifi dongle should I buy to be compatible?

None will work with any current, or previous, DTR model, or any other youview box that has been made so far.
    A possible alternative would be a Wi-Fi to Ethernet bridge device. The last time I looked one of those which can be powered via one of the youview box's ports would cost £25. It will need to be first paired to your Wi-Fi through a PC, i.e. it is not a plug and play option.
    Your post is very odd.
    Instead of posting this in the youview section you have posted this in the "Welcome" section which is meant for introducing yourself.
    There is a youview section on this site. There is also a FAQ section for youview which already contains an answer to your question.

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, a mistake I'm afraid. If the moderator wants to move it feel free.

I wouldn't know to post it in the youview section as I didn't know this was a Youview specific problem, until Martin Liddle mentioned it. I searched the forum for about an hour before failing to find the answer to my question.

| Wed 17 Jun 2020 22:43:06 #11 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.