My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Dual Channel Recording - BBC1 HD

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Daveleh

Hi, I have a 1100s set to South West region and connected to a two port lnb.

I am having a slight problem when trying to record a couple of programs on BBC1 HD, namely Casualty and Holby. I can set the programs to record the series on channel 106 without any problem but then when I try to watch a different channel whilst they are recording I get a conflict error and a message telling me to either watch or cancel the recording.

Investigation has shown that when I set these programs to record on channel 106 (BBC1 HD) they are also being set to record on channel 964 (BBC 1 HD Wales) hence the conflict.

Does anyone know how to prevent this other than doing a factory reset as recommended by freesat?

Rgds
    Dave Le Huray

| Sat 8 Aug 2020 21:12:52 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Deleting the unwanted channels will do the trick.

| Sun 9 Aug 2020 8:21:37 #2 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

The BBC changed the way the CRID's were set up late last year . This can now result in it trying to record all 4 of the Nation - HD channels at the same time.

As repassac posted delete all but your local nation-HD channels.

I have tried without success to get the bbc to use a different series crid code for each nation without success.

Attachments

1. All_4_Strictly_Nations_Scheduled.jpg (433.2 KB, 2 downloads) 3 years old
    | Sun 9 Aug 2020 10:09:28 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

I am going to have a go at reporting this again, How hard is it change the series crid to a unique one for each Nation-HD channel.

Anyone else affected please back this up with a complaint to the BBC.

Too be fair I think it's a minor bug in the Humax software, but a single character change in the series code with a nation code character should fix it,

There is another situation that can create this.

If one of the other nations is showing a different episode to your nation, due to a episode being shown at a different time then also a duplicate recording is generated.

| Sun 9 Aug 2020 20:43:11 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.