My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

EPG and info panel zoomed in

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Paul Silver

Hi, a bit of a silly problem but the EPG and info panels of our 9300T are all slightly zoomed in, so the sides are off the side of the screen, and I can't work out how to return it back to normal. Apparently my wife "sat on the control" a couple of days ago and we can't work out what key combo she hit. I also did a re-tune on Thursday, but I'm pretty sure nothing happened after that and it's unrelated.

At the moment if I pull up the EPG I get 'BC ONE' rather than 'BBC ONE' as the first 'B' is off the left side of the screen. I'm sure I've fixed this before, but I can't find anything in the menus to help, and none of the buttons I've pressed either in the EPG or other info panels has helped.

Thanks for any pointers! I feel a bit of a prat having to ask for help on this

| Sat 8 Jun 2013 22:47:37 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

DRLL

Sounds more like a problem with your TV's picture settings (not the settings in the PVR). Check the ASPECT RATIO in the TV's menu is correct (e.g. 16:9), and that the TV's picture "ZOOM function" is off.

| Thu 20 Jun 2013 13:24:38 #2 |
  3. Biggles

Biggles

special member

Paul Silver - 1 week ago  » 
    Thanks for any pointers! I feel a bit of a prat having to ask for help on this

Go to Menu > Preferences > A/V Control > Screen Ratio (page GB54 in my version of the manual) and set to match you TV, 16:9 if you have a wide screen TV or 4:3 if you have the older style. A setting of 4:3 will give you other options but only use 4:3 if your TV is 4:3. Any other problem will be down to your TV settings.

| Thu 20 Jun 2013 13:56:36 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.