My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Exit app, live tv ok then screen goes blank

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

MHendry

Seems to be happening more often for me. After watching something on an app I press stop and then exit to live tv button. The live tv channel works for a few seconds then I just get a blank screen. Changing the channel doesn’t help. It works for a few seconds and then goes blank. Seems to happen with various different apps. I thought the issue was the app however not the case. I have to end up restarting the device to overcome this slight issue so I can watch live TV channels.

| Sun 16 May 2021 0:27:58 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

RatherLargeZed

MHendry - 6 hours ago  » 
    Seems to be happening more often for me. After watching something on an app I press stop and then exit to live tv button. The live tv channel works for a few seconds then I just get a blank screen. Changing the channel doesn’t help. It works for a few seconds and then goes blank. Seems to happen with various different apps. I thought the issue was the app however not the case. I have to end up restarting the device to overcome this slight issue so I can watch live TV channels.

I've noticed this too. When you press the Live TV button you haven't exited the app, which seems to confuse the box. To make this work reliably for me, is not to press the Live TV button to exit the app, but repeatedly press the Back button to exit the app gracefully. You'll eventually get back to a Freeview option onscreen and from there you can select the Live TV option from the onscreen option, or press the Live TV button on your remote.

| Sun 16 May 2021 7:19:48 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

MHendry

Working fine using your recommendation. Thanks for the tip.

| Sun 16 May 2021 11:03:36 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.