My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Failed recording "0" Mins

(13 posts)
  1. Barry

Barry

senior admin

With apologises if I am stating the obvious.

When carrying out the manual tune did you remember to change the transmission option to DVB-T2 for the HD mux - BBC B as labelled on digital uk site.

| Tue 14 Feb 2012 9:21:01 #11 |
  2. Biggles

Biggles

special member

andyfarrer - 2 hours ago  » 
    Well the unit arrived and I have followed your manual search instructions and all seems hunky dory.....less than 800 channels and all in order. The only thing it doesn't show is whether I am receiving HD. All these seem to have disappeared?

I'm not sure if you've misunderstood here, the aim is not to get less than 800 channels, the aim is to avoid channels numbered 800, 801, 802, 803, etc.

| Tue 14 Feb 2012 12:16:27 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

andyfarrer

Hi guys, well my techno ability is stretched regarding the meaning of channels and frequencies. I followed the instruction to start and immediately stop auto search then switched to manual search (which completed in seconds) the channel allocation sorted itself however, the recommendation for my area was using channel 20 (this was not available as an option as it started at 21 so I used the next digit - 25) I must admit, I didnt check DVB-2 which I will do tonight. How I miss the days when you selected a channel and searched through frequencies to allocate!!! Old age has arrived!
    Thanks for your continued support!

| Tue 14 Feb 2012 18:03:09 #13 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.