My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Failed recording - unable to track programme

(4 posts)
  1. Barry

Barry

senior admin

I see a few reports appearing elsewhere.

This error message normally refers to programmes that are not shown. I expect this will happen frequently for the next few days, due to some tennis matches. I say normally, but the error can mean other changes were made to expected SI data as well.

It is quite easy to check if the BBC change the schedule as they usually update their listings available here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tv/

to show exactly what was broadcast - select full schedule for relevant channel, and then date.

For instance, check out last night BBC1 (and HD of course) to see that Eastenders etc was not broadcast.

| Sat 25 Jun 2011 10:53:04 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Lofty joyce

I have a Humax HDR Fox T2 and since the update to digital last week have lost a number of programmes set up to record - Coro tonight and Have I got news for you on Friday and again last night when I tried to catch up - help! They all say recording failed, unable to track programme.

| Mon 23 Apr 2012 21:54:15 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Lofty joyce - 21 minutes ago  » 
    I have a Humax HDR Fox T2 and since the update to digital last week have lost a number of programmes set up to record - Coro tonight and Have I got news for you on Friday and again last night when I tried to catch up - help! They all say recording failed, unable to track programme.

I would guess you need to do a manual tune; see http://myhumax.org/forum/topic/transmitters#post-2336

| Mon 23 Apr 2012 22:17:06 #3 |
  4. ezra pound

ezra pound

special member

Lofty joyce : ... have lost a number of programmes ...

Do you have channels assigned as 800 or above?, If so you have duplicates, this is known to mess-up 'accurate recording' events so a manual tune (Detailed above) should fix this

| Tue 24 Apr 2012 17:38:31 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.