My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Failed Recordings

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Ozzy

I have a HDR1000S with 1TB HDD. Not quite one year old yet. It has been working almost perfectly since I had it.

But now I keep getting failed recordings, not all of them, just some but I happened to see one do it yesterday. I was watching and recording The Apprentice when the screen suddenly said, something like, recording failed, insufficient hard drive space. But my HDD is only 22% used and the most it has ever been used up to is 38%

Why is it doing this. I have a nasty suspicion that I am going to have to format the drive but I have a lot of recordings to watch yet.

And when it does fail, it puts Failed Recording in the playback list but it doesn't tell me which programme has not recorded, just the time it was supposed to record.

Was there a software update recently to add Netflix, or is that just co-incidence.

So, do I just soldier on with it or do I get my old box out to record my programmes whilst trying to watch all that is on my new box until I can get it empty and format it. Will that fix the problem. It has only just started happening. Thanks..OZZY

| Mon 21 Dec 2015 20:39:20 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

It does rather sound like a disk problem which a reformat will probably fix.

| Tue 22 Dec 2015 8:29:01 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.