My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Failed Recordings ?

(17 posts)
  1. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

greyjaybee - 9 mins ago  » 
    Oh thankyou...I do have a lot of 9 numbered channels yes....I was referring to the icons above. :?. It's just I dont recall seeing a delete button, and no idea what is 'custom firmware'.

It's not a icon. It's a window on my PC. The custom firmware lets you control the box like many other kit by logging in to a built in web server using a standard Web browser like chrome. All you have to do is enter the ip address of any kit on your home network that has a web server.

| Sun 5 Apr 2020 13:08:41 #11 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Tip instead of pressing guide and waiting for the box to download a new epg.

Press schedule and then the red button. This displays the copy of the full epg already saved on your box.

| Sun 5 Apr 2020 13:11:00 #12 |
  3. greyjaybee

greyjaybee

Oh well, you can see what I mean about my tech deficiency...but it's so kind of you to help in this way. Thankyou very much.....I'm on it !

| Sun 5 Apr 2020 13:34:11 #13 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

greyjaybee - 17 mins ago  » 
    Oh well, you can see what I mean about my tech deficiency...but it's so kind of you to help in this way. Thankyou very much.....I'm on it !

Good luck. When you have deleted all the channels. Make a habit of checking the schedule button (one up from bottom left on the remote) after adding a series reservation. You should be able to see that only 1 has been added on the channel you set it from. Afaik only the BBC have this issue.

| Sun 5 Apr 2020 13:55:04 #14 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Emmier

Hello, I'm currently trying to work out why my BBC1 recordings are failing on my Humax 1100S box and BBC iPlayer isn't working and I've come across the same problem here!

I've seen your reply about deleting all the extra region channels after 949 but I can't find a "menu" button on my Humax remote! Am I going crazy?! Can anyone help please?

| Mon 5 Oct 2020 19:43:45 #15 |
  6. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Emmier - 10 mins ago  » 
    Hello, I'm currently trying to work out why my BBC1 recordings are failing on my Humax 1100S box and BBC iPlayer isn't working and I've come across the same problem here!
    I've seen your reply about deleting all the extra region channels after 949 but I can't find a "menu" button on my Humax remote! Am I going crazy?! Can anyone help please?

It's not working on both humax satellite and terrestrial boxes. You are not alone.

| Mon 5 Oct 2020 19:55:57 #16 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Emmier

Thanks!
    Is there a menu button on my remote or is there some other way to try removing all the extra channels please?

| Mon 5 Oct 2020 21:48:13 #17 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.