My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Fault with RM-109U

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Sean

Some of the buttons on my remote no longer seem to be working namely:-

Menu,Guide,Back,The play/fast forward/stop buttons ( all on the right hand side of the unit)

The red PVR infra red indicator does not come on when I press these buttons.

However the buttons on the left hand side of the unit, such as the media, exit etc. are working. Puzzling.

I have changed the batteries but to no avail.

Anyone any suggestions?

| Wed 30 Sep 2015 18:41:47 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

If the box is less than 2 yrs old, ring Humax and ask for a replacement. If not google "cleaning a humax remote".

As you will find it's a pretty common problem.

Welcome to our forum.

| Wed 30 Sep 2015 18:55:12 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

williamw

hello I am also having problems with my 109u remote and also with the RM-102s remote for my HDR 1000s the boxes are not very old but I am uncertain as to when they were bought? I have been having problems from soon after purchase. the STB or PVR button(depending which remote)lights up when various buttons work and don't otherwise, sometimes these buttons work, and sometimes not. very unpredictable. I have been falling back on the RM-F01 which is a much older remote but has never stopped working perfectly, with some success. I do not use rechargeable batteries. Am I very unlucky or is this a common problem? I will be grateful for any help! thank you

| Thu 14 Jan 2016 17:07:25 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.