My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Feed two tvs from Humax 9300T

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Astral Giant

Hi, I've got three tvs fed from one aerial input, all works fine. There's a 4 way splitter behind the main tv feeding it, the pvr, a bedroom and a living room tv. My pvr is under the main tv and connected via HDMI. The main tv has its own aerial feed from the splitter. I'm hoping to watch the pvr in the bedroom through the current cables. I connected the kitchen tv to the pvr aerial output, (I needed to borrow a connector from the bedroom tv to try this hence not trying the bedroom tv), The tv signal was fine but it wouldn't tune into the pvr. I retuned and it found no analogue signals which is where I assumed it would be. Is it possible to feed my main tv through the HDMI and connect a second tv through the aerial output?

| Sat 30 Oct 2021 15:45:58 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Astral Giant - 8 mins ago  » 
    Is it possible to feed my main tv through the HDMI and connect a second tv through the aerial output?

The aerial output socket only passes through the slightly amplified signal that came through the aerial cable into the PVR. I think your options are either to use an HDMI splitter (if the second TV has an HDMI input) or to fit a modulator connected to the analogue outputs to give a feed via an aerial cable.

| Sat 30 Oct 2021 15:59:46 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Astral Giant

Thanks.

| Sun 31 Oct 2021 8:54:21 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.