My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Firmware upgrade

(14 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

shurl77

Again thanks for all of your help, I will pop down the weekend and do it myself to ensure they are pressing the right button.

| Tue 28 Nov 2017 13:23:15 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

shurl77

Thanks to one and all will pop over and see my in laws the weekend and make sure they are doing the right things, sometimes they don't ! lol.

| Tue 28 Nov 2017 13:25:00 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

grahamlthompson - 59 minutes ago  » 
    You have to locate the recording in the media list and highlight it. Then press the stop button.

Does that really work? Ive always just pressed 'Stop' while watching any live channel (as that is easier to get to) to bring up the stop dialog, on both HDR-FOX T2s and HDR-2000Ts. And there is no requirement to wait 30 seconds doing it that way.
    Presumably it does not work on the epg and the schedule as well?

| Tue 28 Nov 2017 13:51:23 #13 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Luke - 29 minutes ago  » 

grahamlthompson - 59 minutes ago  » 
    You have to locate the recording in the media list and highlight it. Then press the stop button.

Does that really work? Ive always just pressed 'Stop' while watching any live channel (as that is easier to get to) to bring up the stop dialog, on both HDR-FOX T2s and HDR-2000Ts. And there is no requirement to wait 30 seconds doing it that way.
    Presumably it does not work on the epg and the schedule as well?

Try an instant recording which is what the OP specified. There's a lag presumably down to the time to copy the time shift buffer to a proper recording. It took about 30 seconds to appear in the media list. As the OP asked to delete the recording you might just as well find it in the media list and stop it then delete it immediately after.

| Tue 28 Nov 2017 14:24:24 #14 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.