My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

FOX T2 - Picture - No audio

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

jeffjeff

I did a retune recently because of all the constant changes on Freeview , thats apart from the COM7 shakeup, as freeview seems to constantly need retuning, but the recent retune because of COM 7 lost every channel after channel 35, there's a big gap, then channel 100, plus a couple more. So, many channels missing.

I believe there is a problem ( the weather ? ) with the Oxon and Bucks mast. So i read.

If not, i wonder about the aerial coax to the Humax. Having said that, i would surely have no channels if the aerial was the culprit. So i have a meagre amount of channels, but the T2 has no audio on any of the channels that's left

I also have no audio on the 2 pre recorded films in my media list.

More info if it helps - i also have a Manhattan T3-R freeview HDR, which is also missing the same channels as the T2 but audio works fine, and is run off the same aerial socket ( splitter )

Quite confusing really

| Sat 9 Jul 2022 21:35:19 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

jeffjeff - 25 mins ago  » 
    So i have a meagre amount of channels, but the T2 has no audio on any of the channels that's left

If you have a picture you should be able to get audio. How is the Humax connected to the TV (HDMI, SCART, ...)? I take it you have tried turning up the audio on the HDR-FOX T2 remote and checked that the sound hasn't been muted?

| Sat 9 Jul 2022 22:05:11 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

jeffjeff

Hi Martin, the T2 HDR is connected via an HDMI switcher ( HDMI in to switcher - HDMI out to TV ) This hasnt been a problem in the past. It's only since the retune due to the COM 7 debacle.

Yes, the T2 is not muted at all.

| Sat 9 Jul 2022 22:10:29 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

A1944

special member

Note:

previous recent thread on the subject

clearly from the same OP

| Sat 9 Jul 2022 22:15:28 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

jeffjeff

Problem eventually sorted after much head scratching, despite apparently having my very own stalker

| Sun 10 Jul 2022 5:32:52 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

jeffjeff - 4 hours ago  » 
    Problem eventually sorted after much head scratching, despite apparently having my very own stalker

For future reference, could you tell us what the problem was please?

| Sun 10 Jul 2022 10:16:55 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.