My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Fox T2 Recording problem

(15 posts)
  1. aldaweb

aldaweb

administrator

Graham I think you misread the town - perhaps you were thinking of someone in Guildford.

For Gillingham, Kent

Manually tune the following channels for Bluebell Hill

24 27 45 42 39 59

Note you will need a wideband aerial to receive the Muxes on Ch's 24 and 27 as they are outside the band E for your analogue channels. note that these will change at DSO.

As Crystal palace is only 27 miles you may be able to tune in those channels on the numbers Graham gave above if your aerial is pointing in that direction and high enough gain.

edi: I'm guessing that your Anglian signals come from the Rouncefall transmitter which is virtually 180 degrees from the direction to Bluebell Hill though it is only carrying three Muxes on ch's 41 44 47 and is at higher power than Bluebell Hill at the moment.

| Sat 5 Nov 2011 18:17:45 #11 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

aldaweb - 8 minutes ago  » 
    Graham I think you misread the town - perhaps you were thinking of someone in Guildford.
    For Gillingham, Kent
    Manually tune the following channels for Bluebell Hill
    24 27 45 42 39 59
    Note you will need a wideband aerial to receive the Muxes on Ch's 24 and 27 as they are outside the band E for your analogue channels. note that these will change at DSO.
    As Crystal palace is only 27 miles you may be able to tune in those channels on the numbers Graham gave above if your aerial is pointing in that direction and high enough gain.

Oops should have gone to speccsavers

| Sat 5 Nov 2011 18:27:23 #12 |
  3. Lillie

Lillie

I will try this but if I do a factory reset will we lose all my programmers that we have recorded but not watched?

| Sun 6 Nov 2011 16:23:38 #13 |
  4. aldaweb

aldaweb

administrator

You won't lose any programmes already recorded but it will reset any scheduled future recordings/series links along with any favourites, so make a note beforehand.

| Sun 6 Nov 2011 16:41:35 #14 |
  5. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Lillie - 17 minutes ago  » 
    I will try this but if I do a factory reset will we lose all my programmers that we have recorded but not watched?

No you won't lose any existing recordings. You will have to set up your recording reservation list again and re-apply any changes you might have made to the default settings. The box volume setting for instance.

| Sun 6 Nov 2011 16:42:47 #15 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.