My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Foxsat - HDR - Network issue

(15 posts)
  1. myhumax

myhumax

senior admin

Well, I now have the Web interface... But after clicking on the Download and install Full Web interface, it did its thing and then told me to restart... I so I did, restart the HDR but only to be presented with the same Web interface screen.

Now when I press on Download and install Full Web Interface, it reports:

Error 404: Not Found
    File not found

With the URL being the IP of my HDR and /install.cgi

EDIT:
    Ooh... Just switched the HDR from Radio to TV (after power cycling and putting it in and out of standby a few times), and refreshed my browser... and hey - got the full interface!

Looking good! And loving it! WOW scheduling timers via the Web! (Now have to find out how to and set up NAT so I can access the HDR from work!)

| Fri 20 Jan 2012 18:11:39 #11 |
  2. myhumax

myhumax

senior admin

I'm just trying Web scheduling... It seems to think I only have one feed!

I don't know if it got screwed up by me not restarting the HDR in time for the first scheduled timer, but this appears on the Web interface but not on the actual schedule timers list (on the HDR).

I've now managed to schedule a second timer (and restarting in time so it successfully appears on the HDR) but the interface still thinks I only have one feed! (I've just tested two instant recordings on different muxes, and appear to have two feeds!)

| Fri 20 Jan 2012 18:36:46 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

raydon

special member

son_t - 3 hours ago  » 
    I'm just trying Web scheduling... It seems to think I only have one feed!
    I don't know if it got screwed up by me not restarting the HDR in time for the first scheduled timer, but this appears on the Web interface but not on the actual schedule timers list (on the HDR).
    I've now managed to schedule a second timer (and restarting in time so it successfully appears on the HDR) but the interface still thinks I only have one feed! (I've just tested two instant recordings on different muxes, and appear to have two feeds!)

You need to tell the web interface that you have two feeds. Go to the 'Settings' page and set "No. of Satellite Feeds" to two.

| Fri 20 Jan 2012 21:45:20 #13 |
  4. myhumax

myhumax

senior admin

Cheers, for that. Now it set to two tuners. And on that page I found the answer to my next question to whether you can protect the web access with a username and password...

| Sat 21 Jan 2012 20:37:29 #14 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

raydon

special member

You can also access the HDR's web interface on alternative port 777 as well as the default port 80.

| Sun 22 Jan 2012 16:30:56 #15 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.